How this site is funded
While JWL is freely given it’s not free from costs. We ask people to donate when they download resources to help cover our costs. My family and the Jesus Without language mission simply can’t survive without donations. We aim to be totally transparent so we happily share the income and how it gets to us in quarterly reports.
We have a monthly minimum target of a $110 in donations alone, it doesn’t include income from ads and purchases of lesson sets. The progress bar (at the bottom of all pages) shows how far we have come and is updated with each donation.
What is the money used for?
Electricity and ink, sticky tape and sugar in my tea… our bills are diverse. We live close to the line and rely on generosity to meet our needs – perhaps your donation will buy a ream of paper, or pay our internet bill, or help me feed my family. As time goes on the links to my passport country weaken and our need to pay our own way deepens. We are so grateful for your generosity.
Site Income Statement
– JWL is committed to giving out of God’s grace.
– JWL is an example of God’s great economy.
– Keeping resources free for those in need is an important part of the JWL vision.
– Advertisements are necessary but unobtrusive.
– There is no sponsored content on this site.
– Handling fees are not passed onto donors or customers.
– All money was converted into a single currency for the tally at the time of writing.
– We actively seek opportunities to encourage people to give.
Advertisement services and tracking visitor numbers requires cookie consent. This data is never passed on to any third party. Equally e-mail addresses provided for the newsletter will be used solely for that purpose.
please note that the amount changes from Pounds to Dollars in this time.
|Sep 2020 – Nov 2020||24,905||19.2%||18,451||73||$237.88||$593.42||0||$43.83||$905.13|
|Jun 2020 – Aug 2020||17,466||22.1%||12,204||64||$218.46||$56.77||0||$30.15||$305.38|
|March 2020 – May 2020||33,565||19.8%||20,563||57||£499.79||£14.96||£0.00||£35.26||£540.01|
|December 2019 – February 2020||34,524||21%||21,705||78||£340.81*||£42.08||£0.00||£59.81||£442.70|
|Year number||Visitors||Total income|
|9 (2019-2020)||104,483||£1,866.29 ($2,556.82)|
note: my year starts and ends December 1st
Donations this month: target - $ 110